Download Adobe Photoshop Touch iPad iOS
Transform images with core Adobe® Photoshop® features in an app designed for tablets.
Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your iPad.
Click4more: Related apps adobe photoshop touch
• Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
• Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
• Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
• Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
• Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
• Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you`d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
• Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
• Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
• Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Learn more about Adobe Photoshop Touch: http://www.adobe.com/go/pstouch
Learn more about other Adobe Touch Apps: http://www.adobe.com/go/touchapps
• Requires iPad 2 and iOS 5. Not available for iPad (first generation).
By installing this product you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software License Agreement at http://www.adobe.com/go/tt_eula.
The Adobe Photoshop Touch is now available for $9.99 for iPad owners. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 50.2 MB to download. The new Adobe Photoshop Touch app version 1.2 has been updated on 2014-11-03. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Adobe Photoshop Touch check developer Adobe Systems Incorporated`s website : http://www.adobe.com/go/pstouch
iOS Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.2 Mobile
Adobe, leaders in Photo Quality??
I dont understand how the leaders in Photo Quality come up with an app that produces low resolution photos. The app it self is wonderful. Nice tools. Great tutorials! But the output file is crappy. On top of that, there is no iPad Retina support. So everything within the app looks like crap. I MEAN, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE PHOTOSHOP!!! Its the "top of the line" app!!! FIX THESE THINGS!!!!
No retina display support??
You updated the app and still don`t even have a retina display icon??
Uhhh retina support...?
C`mon you guys... Really?
Related - Photo & Video - Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.2
More in Photo & Video - for Adobe Photoshop Touch iPhone
More by Adobe Systems Incorporated - for Adobe Photoshop Touch app ioS