Download Chefs Feed iPhone iPad iOS
Chefs Feed is the first and only chef-powered restaurant guide.
Want to know where Mario Batali gets his carnitas taco fix? Where Wolfgang Puck and Thomas Keller go for sushi? Where Charles Phan can be found eating Chinese at 3 a.m.? Chefs Feed has the answers. Launching with New York, San Francisco, Chicago and Los Angeles, this dynamic new app gets you access to over 100 of the nation’s top chefs and their locals-only dining secrets. The result is hundreds of dish recommendations from restaurants across the country, absolutely free.
Click4more: Related apps chefs feed
Features of Chefs Feed:
CITY`S BEST CHEFS
Browse our chefs by name or restaurant. Learn their favorite dishes and the accolades that make them credible.
THEIR FAVORITE DISHES
Filter through hundreds of dish recommendations from each city`s most credible chefs. Sort dishes by cuisine, restaurant, neighborhood, price point and more.
FEED ME NOW
Hungry and want to know what chef-recommended dishes are nearest you? Use Feed Me Now and you`ll have your answer (and your meal) in no time.
Follow the Facebook and Twitter posts of your city`s best chefs and their restaurants in real-time with Live Feed.
Rate the dishes, create itineraries, track your progress and share your dining adventures with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and/or via email.
Here’s just a taste of some of Chefs Feed contributing chefs:
• Andrew Carmellini (Locanda Verde, The Dutch)
• Daniel Humm (Eleven Madison Park)
• David Chang (Momofuku Noodle Bar, Ssäm Bar, etc.)
• Eric Ripert (Le Bernardin)
• Mario Batali (Lupa, Babbo, etc.)
• Thomas Keller (French Laundry, Bouchon Bakery, etc.)
• Mary Sue Milliken (Border Grill)
• Michael Voltaggio (Ink.)
• Roy Choi (Kogi, A-Frame, etc.)
• Wolfgang Puck (Spago, Cut)
• Suzanne Goin (AOC, Lucques, Tavern)
• Charles Phan (Slanted Door, Out the Door, etc.)
• Craig Stoll (Delfina, Pizzeria Delfina, Locanda)
• Elisabeth Prueitt (Tartine Bakery, Bar Tartine)
• Melissa Perello (Frances)
• Michael Mina (Michael Mina)
• Michael Tusk (Quince, Cotogna)
• Curtis Duffy (Grace)
• Gale Gand (Tru)
• Grant Achatz (Alinea, Next, The Aviary)
• Paul Kahan (Avec, The Publican, etc.)
• Stephanie Izard (Girl & the Goat)
Download Chefs Feed now and you’ll continue to receive new chef recommendations, tips and more.
Coming soon: Seattle, Washington DC, Boston, Philadelphia and more!
The Chefs Feed is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 9.7 MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 1.2.4 has been released on 2014-11-02. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Chefs Feed check developer Credible, Inc.`s website : http://www.chefsfeed.com
iOS Chefs Feed 1.2.4 Mobile
Houston is still waiting!
When I first got this app it listed Houston as "Coming Soon.". That was a long while back. I`m sure its of great use if you live in New York, Austin, San Francisco, etc, but I`m tired of waiting.
unless u live in or plan to visit one of the 10 or so profiled cities, this app serves no purpose.
Related - Lifestyle - Chefs Feed 1.2.4
More in Lifestyle - for Chefs Feed iPhone
More by Credible, Inc. - for Chefs Feed app ioS