Download Chmoic iPad iOS
Huang Cheng, the publisher behind many iOS app (Chmoic Lite ,Chmoic ,ToDo _ just for me), brings Chmoic with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Chmoic app has been update to version 1.0 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
Chmoic (CHM? Oh, I Can!) is a CHM document/electronic book reader for iPad.
- Intelligent text encoding recognition;
- In-text search (where applicable) and in-page search (when in-text search is inapplicable);
- Both English Character and other East Asian Characters, including (simplified/traditional) Chinese, Japanese and Korean are compatible;
- Simultaneous zooming in of both texts and graphs (with page width and style unchanged);
- Catalog view/search; index view/search; Microsoft directory tree from is adopted in the catalog）
- Title view/search; each page is titled and can be searched directly, which helps readers navigate to any page especially when no catalog and index are included;
- perfect history feature works even when anchor points happen;
- Fully tested with a great number of documents; stable and fast running
- File management with Wifi connection and iTunes file sharing;
- Document search
You can try out the lite version of Chmoic before purchasing the full version.
If you are iPad owner,you now can download Chmoic for free from Apple Store. The application is available in multiple languages: English, Chinese, Japanese. It weighs in at only 0.5 MB to download. The new Chmoic app version 1.0 has been updated on 2014-11-02. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Chmoic check developer Huang Cheng`s website : http://blog.chinaunix.net/space.php?uid=28429825&do=blog&id=3438907
iOS Chmoic 1.0 Mobile
Related - Books - Chmoic 1.0
More in Books - for Chmoic iPhone
More by Huang Cheng - for Chmoic app ioS