Download Claimit! iPhone iPad iOS
Claim it! helps you keep track of your expenses on the go. Originally developed as an app to generate expenses claim forms for the University of Southampton, this app can be used for general claims and can be adapted to your needs to fill in claim forms or invoices that you need.
How it works:
1) Create an `Event` (E.g., trip to London, job at pharmacy X) 1) Take photos of all the receipts you get during your trip or for the task at hand. 2) Enter the details (e.g., description and cost) for each, classifying them as `travel` or other. 3) Generate an email with pictures of all your receipts.
4) Generate an Excel claim form which tables all your expenses and sums the costs up according to their category.
Click4more: Related apps claimit
“I Installed Claim it! and uploaded travel expenses during three trips while I was on the go. Got back home with all my claim forms generated for me in an expenses spreadsheet. No more hours spent needlessly trawling through receipts! Claim it! saved me so much time and frustration - Thank you!" - App review from SDR, Lecturer, Southampton University. Features: - Add your personal details to the claim form
- Excel claim form emailed to your preferred mail address. - Record dates of expenses
- Delete old claims or add as many new claims as you need!
- Simple user interface to get the job done!
Note: Not yet optimised display for iPhone 5 but fully working.
The Claimit! is now available for $0.99 for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 0.6 MB to download. The new Claimit! app version 1.0.1 has been updated on 2014-11-04. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Bottom Line: For more information about Claimit! check developer Sarvapali Ramchurn`s website : http://www.claims4.me
iOS Claimit! 1.0.1 Mobile
Related - Productivity - Claimit! 1.0.1
More in Productivity - for Claimit! iPhone
More by Sarvapali Ramchurn - for Claimit! app ioS