Download Convert Any Unit Free iPhone iPad iOS
Convert Any Unit Free is a REVOLUTIONARY way to convert units that lets you just type in the unit you want to convert, without first having to select the category. This version is ad-supported.
As you type, the most likely units appear. Once you have selected the From unit, the To unit is automatically restricted to the category of the From unit.
Click4more: Related apps convert any unit free
Advanced features include bookmarks and an integrated calculator. With over 3,700 units, this is the only unit converter you will ever need.
• Search for and select units with autocomplete (as you type, a list of matching units appears).
• Search faster by typing in only the unit abbreviation or first letter of each word in the unit.
• "Intelligent Search" shows the most likely units first.
• Automatic category selection (category is automatically set once you select a unit).
• Flip Units button to switch the From and To units.
• Reset button to clear all inputs and start over.
• Retina display support for both iPhone and iPad.
• Built in calculator (fractions, decimals, negative numbers, add, subtract, multiply, divide).
• Save bookmarks and organize them into folders.
• Equations are shown for temperature conversions.
• Copy and paste to and from the clipboard.
• Conversion result is shown as an easy to understand equation.
• Unit names are automatically pluralized in the conversion result.
• Both unit names and symbols shown.
• Browse units in an alphabetically indexed list (can narrow by category).
• Results with up to 10 significant digits.
• Automatic formatting of numbers based on your current Region Format (e.g. US, Spain).
• Automatic formatting of extremely large or small numbers with scientific E notation for better readability.
Over 3,700 Units In 27 Categories.
✔ Dynamic Viscosity
✔ Electric Current
✔ Electric Potential
✔ Fuel Economy
✔ Kinematic Viscosity
✔ Mass Flow
The Convert Any Unit Free is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 7.9 MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 3.1 has been released on 2014-11-31. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Convert Any Unit Free check developer Cider Software LLC`s website : http://www.cidersoftware.com
iOS Convert Any Unit Free 3.1 Mobile
Related - Utilities - Convert Any Unit Free 3.1
More in Utilities - for Convert Any Unit Free iPhone
More by Cider Software LLC - for Convert Any Unit Free app ioS