Download DocScan iPhone iPad iOS
DocScan lets you instantly scan multi-pages document and send out when there is no scanner nearby. By having it, you can scan not only documents in sight, but also whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books ...etc.
It can fast auto-detect document edges from a picture, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it up to produce a clear and sharp document, especially useful in a Low-Light environment.
Click4more: Related apps docscan
In addition, DocScan has a built-in PDF viewer for previewing scanned documents and browsing pages in detail. You can easily swipe over a page to delete it or press Edit button to reorder pages in list. Each PDF file can be accessed directly from iTunes or you can email out as a PDF or zipped JPEG file.
Besides email, DocScan supports various ways to export documents:
1. Export documents to iBook (prerequisite: iBook intsalled).
2. Export documents / pages to Dropbox (prerequisite: Dropbox intsalled).
3. Export documents / pages to Evernote (prerequisite: Evernote intsalled).
4. Export documents / pages to Google Docs.
5. Export pages to Photo Albums.
6. Print documents via AirPrint.
7. No Ads.
1. Option to adjust W/H aspect ratio.
2. Option to rotate by 90, 180, 270 degrees.
3. Allow to manually adjust document edges to cross picture boundary when a document is not entirely within the photo.
4. Multi-touches to zoom in / out photos and scanned documents easily.
1. For best edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast to the background
2. If your iPhone model is 3G or earlier, you must hold it at least 10-12 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans.
3. Works best on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 or later new models. For older iPhone models you may need additional gadgets, such as Griffin Clarifi case with macro lens to improve the quality of close-up pictures.
4. On iPad and iPod Touch, DocScan can be used to correct perspective distortion and brighten up documents from images saved in Photo Albums.
Your feedbacks are very important to us.
Please contact DocScan customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for resolving problems before submitting feedback in appstore. Most problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve problems from the comments.
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download DocScan for free from Apple Store. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 3.2 MB to download. The new DocScan app version 4.8 has been updated on 2014-11-30. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
More Info: Find more info about DocScan in IFUNPLAY CO., LTD.`s Official Website : http://www.ifunplay.com
iOS DocScan 4.8 Mobile
Solid scanning app but doesn`t background.
It`s rare these days to see an app completely quit when you switch to another app, but this app does just that (so you`ll lose your place and any operations should you momentarily leave the app). Hoping this will be fixed.
App seemed to be good to scanning a document with phone but when I tried to send to Dropbox it will not allow with out upgrade so I tried doing as a picture I had success but the pic was blurry and not usable so I updated paid for the app and it sent it to my Dropbox it sent it as a picture with same blurriness so why did I have to pay for the same thing I get for free. Have found out now that if I sync my phone to iTunes I can get my PDF and then use it for what I wanted. Why even use this app on your phone if you have to go back and use the computer anyway WASTED MONEY AGAIN MORE AND MORE APPS ARE COSTING MONEY TO DO WHAT THEY DO FOE FREE. Any quality control for these apps APPLE ...
I used many of scanning app but I like this app more than all
Related - Business - DocScan 4.8
More in Business - for DocScan iPhone
More by IFUNPLAY CO., LTD. - for DocScan app ioS