Download Free Graphing Calculator iPhone iOS
A powerful, flexible graphing calculator . . . and it's free!
Does way more than most of the paid calculators out there . . . let alone the free ones.
Click4more: Related apps free graphing calculator
1) Scientific Calculator. Simple to grasp and easy to use, but powerful features are available when you need them. Available functions include the following:
â€¢ the usual arithmetic functions and exponentiation.
â€¢ square root, cube root, nth root, natural log, log base 10, log of arbitrary base, absolute value, factorial, permutations (nPr), combinations (nCr), modulus, random integer, bell curve, cumulative normal distribution.
2) Graphing. Capabilities:
â€¢ Graph up to four equations at once.
â€¢ Graphs are labeled.
â€¢ You can drag the graph or pinch to zoom in or out.
â€¢ Calculator can find roots and intersections.
3) A unit converter. With a tap, you can enter the result of your conversion into the calculator. Currently converts different units of the following: acceleration, angle, area, density, distance, energy, force, mass, power, pressure, speed, temperature, time, and volume. Great for doing physics homework!
4) Constants for scientific calculations -- speed of light, strength of gravity at Earth's surface, etc. etc. etc. Tapping on a constant will insert it into your calculation -- i.e, you don't have to key in the value. Again, great for doing physics homework!
5) It can make a table of the values of any function you care to enter. You can choose the starting x value of the table, as well as how much x increases for each successive row.
6) Forgot the quadratic formula? Or the double-angle formulas for sine and cosine? The math/science reference hits the high points of various subjects. Currently includes algebra, differential and integral calculus, geometry, trigonometry, vectors, vector calculus, and classical mechanics.
I'd love to hear your comments or suggestions. You can write me at firstname.lastname@example.org -- but without the xyz. Thanks!
The Free Graphing Calculator is now available as a free download on Apple Store for iPhone owners. The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new Free Graphing Calculator app version 4.21 has been updated on 2014-11-30. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Free Graphing Calculator check developer William Jockusch`s website : http://wjapps.boardhost.com
iOS Free Graphing Calculator 4.21 Mobile
EXTREMELY useful calculator app
This calculator app does just about everything a ti calculator does. Not only can you perform any calculation you want including trig functions and special cases like absolute value functions, but you can graph up to four at one time and easily calculate roots, intersections, detailed tables of values, etc. comes with an extremely handy and extensive unit converter for basically every kind of measurement you`ll ever think of, as well as automatic quadratic and cubic root solvers. If only I had this app during calculus last semester, I would never have needed a graphing calculator at all because this app does more...for free!
I just found my way through algebra 2 and trig.
Very helpful with a lot of functionality. I was able to replace two prev. calcs. with this one
Related - Education - Free Graphing Calculator 4.21
More in Education - for Free Graphing Calculator iPhone
More by William Jockusch - for Free Graphing Calculator app ioS