Download GarageBand iPad iOS
GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument.
• Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
• Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
• Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
• Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
• Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Click4more: Related apps garageband
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments.
• Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
• Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
• Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
• Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go.
• Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
• Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
• Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs.
• Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
• Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
• Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
The GarageBand is now available for $4.99 for iPad owners. The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at a hefty 369 MB, so make sure you have plenty of free space on your iOS device. The new GarageBand app version 1.2.1 has been updated on 2014-11-06. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about GarageBand check developer Apple®`s website : http://www.apple.com/ipad/from-the-app-store/garageband.html
iOS GarageBand 1.2.1 Mobile
New version download took long, still wont sync
To me sounds like everyone did the same thing I did, I tried to back my songs up to iCloud and they froze, the download took me about 4hrs, finally it finished and now I just tried to sync and the app won`t update, my app says "waiting" anyone else have this issue?
While this has always been one of my favorite apps to mess around with, a bug which caused me to lose several of my projects when uploading to iCloud convinced me that I`d be better off staying away from it for a while. Now that the bug has been fixed, I can`t wait to dive back in!
This is very easy to use I just recommend more drum sounds for more of a modern hip hop sound and an addition of a brass section with horns
Related - Music - GarageBand 1.2.1
More in Music - for GarageBand iPhone
More by Apple® - for GarageBand app ioS