Download HP iPrint Photo 3.0 iPhone iPad iOS
One-stop photo app for the photo enthusiast!
With this free, one-stop app - you can capture and edit photos. Wirelessly print photos, PDF, and text files directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local wireless (WiFi) network.
Click4more: Related apps hp iprint photo
Key Features & Benefits:
• Easy wireless printing directly to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local WiFi* network
• Drop dead simple to use & fun – anyone can do it!
• Print to a broad portfolio of HP Inkjet printers including the Photosmart, Deskjet, Business Inkjet, Color Inkjet, & Officejet line-up. See the supported printers list at http://www.hp.com/go/iPrintPhotoforiphone
• Get high print quality from HP’s image scaling and de-noise technology and print photos in 3.5x5”, 4x6”, 5x7” (and metric equivalents 9x13 cm, 10x15 cm, & 13x18 cm)
• Print U.S. wallet size photos: 2.5x3.25” (2-up on 4x6” photo paper)
• Automatic printer set-up – discover and set-up your wireless printer without installation of drivers and without dealing with complex network configuration
• HP iPrint Photo leverages Apple`s Bonjour technology to automatically identify HP wireless printers or other supported HP printers available on your network. HP iPrint Photo supports industry standard WiFi environments (including Apple Airport, Linksys, D-Link, Netgear)
• Crop & rotate pictures using two fingers with a pinch & drag motion
• If your printer has a separate photo tray, it will be automatically selected for photo printing. Otherwise, the default will be the main tray.
• Print photos on photo or plain paper
The HP iPrint Photo 3.0 is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 5.4 MB to download. The new HP iPrint Photo 3.0 app version 5.0.2 has been updated on 2014-11-29. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
Bottom Line: For more information about HP iPrint Photo 3.0 check developer Hewlett Packard`s website : http://www.hp.com/go/iPrintPhotoforiphone
iOS HP iPrint Photo 3.0 5.0.2 Mobile
PIN won`t verify
I get a registration pin via my email and the app keeps telling me the pin is wrong. I resend a new pin and get the same message. If this resolves and I can get this to work I will update my review. This is the only reason I bought the printer is for the eprint.
Scanning not useful
Hard to do anything with scanned docs or pics, other than print!
Would have been great to be able to email or transfer the scans to other apps directly on the iPad/iPhone, but HP forces you to go to a PC to do anything like it.
Its a simple capability to add, but obviously HP wants you use the app to print your scanned docs and buy more ink.
Update still zero stars.
How hard is it to scan o a PDF that can be emailed? Why can Brother do it and HP can`t. Very disappointed in every update so far.
Still a crap App. We can print through AirPrint
What we need is scanning a document and being able to email it directly like you can with the Brother App. This capability has been asked for on the forums and in comments for over a year now. Ignoring your customers does not create advocates for your product.
No wonder the TouchPad was a failure.
Related - Photography - HP iPrint Photo 3.0 5.0.2
More in Photography - for HP iPrint Photo 3.0 iPhone
More by Hewlett Packard - for HP iPrint Photo 3.0 app ioS