Download iComics iPhone iPad iOS
Welcome folks! To celebrate, iComics is free until Thursday!
iComics is a new Universal app designed for iPad and iPhone/iPod touch which allows you to read DRM-free comics from your own collection, quickly and smoothly!
Click4more: Related apps icomics
Supporting all of the major comic formats, iComics makes it extremely easy to import comic files onto your iOS device, and start reading them straight away!
- Supports all of the major comic formats (ZIP, CBZ, EPUB, RAR, CBR, PDF).
- Comics can be imported from your PC via iTunes, or from other apps on your iOS device (Such as Dropbox®, or Safari).
- Comic files are never modified or destroyed (So you can get them back off your device whenever you want!)
- A comprehensive collection listing, with the ability to re-order, rename and delete comics from within the app.
- Each comic has a reading progress icon - unread, in-progress, and read (So you`ll never forget where you were up to!)
- Super smooth scrolling when turning pages.
- A slider that lets you jump between comic pages quickly.
- Comics can be read from left-to-right, or right-to-left (Great for Eastern comics)
- Page zooming can be set to reset every-time a page is turned, or locked to the same scale across all pages.
- Extra wide comic pages can be split up and treated as two separate pages.
- Many sharing settings including being able to email, print or locally save individual pages!
iComics requires iOS 5.0 or higher
Supported hardware includes:
- iPad (All generations)
- iPhone (3GS and above)
- iPod touch (3rd gen and above)
- A bookshelf-like menu to complement the comics listing.
- Adding bookmarks.
- Separate comic collections.
- Adding a comic page thumbnail index.
- Integrated Dropbox®, WiFi and web browsing for importing comics.
- Hot-jumping between separate comics.
- The ability to extract nested archives.
Comic in Screenshots: Space Detective #8
All comics accompanying this app for demonstration purposes have been released into public domain. No copyright infringement is intended.
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download iComics for $0.99 from Apple Store. The application is available in multiple languages: English, Japanese. It weighs in at only 3.4 MB to download. The new iComics app version 1.0 has been updated on 2014-11-04. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
More Info: Find more info about iComics in Tim Oliver`s Official Website : http://icomics.co
iOS iComics 1.0 Mobile
Great interface. This is now my favorite app for reading comics on my iPad!
A very nice comic app! Future looks good!
It`s nice to see a comic reader that supports zips, cbz, rar, cbr, ePub, and PDF formats. I`m surprised to see ePub in there. Nice. I read the full description and the upcoming features were right along the lines I normally suggest for apps like this. VERY nice!
Only things I would add:
• Horizontal rotation makes the page automatically fit to width. (Gets rid of the need to manually set zoom and tell the app to keep that zoom. I always find that annoying in comic readers. I`ve tried a great number of them too.)
• Able to crop a selected page to be used as a cover. Some people put front and back covers within the same image/page.
• Page turn effect. (Make this thing shine with even more aesthetic sense.)
• When you add a bookshelf view have different shades of bookshelves. Dark wood, light wood, etc. (Some people like that dark shelf "sophisticated" look while others like the lighter look.)
That`s all I have to say. Seriously I`m usually more critical. Check my other reviews. I`m brutal sometimes.
Make those promised updates happen and this app is golden.
Good start, great UI!
This is one of the more polished 1.0 versions of a comic reader I`ve seen, slick interface and lots of features. Page zoom lock needs a quick fix; it will remember the zoom setting but not the zoom position. When you turn a page, it scrolls back to the top when it should stay in the same spot for zooming and recentering past white margins. Otherwise very nice!
Related - Entertainment - iComics 1.0
More in Entertainment - for iComics iPhone
More by Tim Oliver - for iComics app ioS