Download Lulu iPhone iPad iOS
Luluvise, brings Lulu with a number of new features along with the usual bug fixes. Lulu app has been update to version 1.0 with several major changes and improvements. App release that improves performance, provides several new options.
Lulu App for iPhone
The smart girl’s app for private recommendations and reviews on guys. Tap into our collective wisdom and use Lulu to make the best decisions about life and love.
Everything you do on Lulu is totally private and anonymous. And it’s strictly for girls only – no guys allowed!
· Think of Lulu as your digital little black book. Use Lulu as a tool to keep track of the guys you’re most interested in, whether you want to admit it publicly or not. We’ll notify you when there has been new activity about him on Lulu.
· See how you’re connected to that really cute guy who sits in the back row in Psychology 101.
· Read and create anonymous reviews of guys in your life: past, present and future. Do your research and say goodbye to bad dates and bad dudes.
· Recommend guys to your girlfriends. Be good to your single friends! Search for their perfect match on Lulu.
· Get answers from real guys to the outrageous questions you’ve always wanted to ask.
The Lulu is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is supporting English language. It weighs in at only 10.4 MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 1.0 has been released on 2014-11-02. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Bottom Line: For more information about Lulu check developer Luluvise`s website : http://www.onlulu.com
iOS Lulu 1.0 Mobile
Good and bad
Depending on what you`re looking for, this is awesome and terrible. If you take it too seriously, it`s offensive and degrading. If you look at it with humor and don`t use it vindictively its so much fun.
The biggest problem is that it barely works. It is always crashing and just a mess from a technological standpoint.
Also, there`s no way to indicate that a guy is intelligent, or boring. Either comments, the ability to add more hashtags or something because currently, we aren`t rating guys on the things I care about.
This is fun & lighthearted, the perfect balance of humor and good-natured community sharing.
So fun and funny! Really hoping this app gets more popular at my college. I know I`ve been telling every girl about it
Related - Social Networking - Lulu 1.0
More in Social Networking - for Lulu iPhone
More by Luluvise - for Lulu app ioS