Download MapProjector with Google Maps iPhone iPad iOS
Present live maps and satellite imagery from your iPad to a TV or projector! Map projector lets you save multiple maps with landmarks, and present them on the big screen.
Live updates let you zoom and scroll your maps and add colored pins to mark points of interest with a title and caption, all while presenting your maps to a larger audience. A handy switch lets you stop the live display and restart it instantly, if you want to prepare in private.
And you don`t need to connect to an external display to use MapProjector to build and manage maps and landmarks. You can save snapshots, email links to map and landmark markers, or use your free Google maps account to create cloud-based maps in GoogleMaps `My Maps` section, to edit from any browser and share with whomever you choose.
To use MapProjector scroll the map around by dragging, pinch to zoom. Press and hold on a spot to drop a marker there.
Click4more: Related apps mapprojector with google maps
- Created an unlimited number of maps with unlimited landmarks
- Email map as embedded links to Google Maps for map and for each marker, no account required
- Export map with markers to Google maps `MyMaps` account, as private map or shared with the public
- Display maps in `Classic` map mode, Satellite image mode, or `Hybrid` satellite image with markers mode
- Save snapshot of map to photo album with markers
- Fast navigation with marker list, jump to any marker on the map with a tap
- Support external video display using Apple Composite, Component or VGA video adaptor cables (not included with download...)
- Optional Current Location marker uses Location Services to find current location from WIFI, or with new iPad 3G models using real GPS hardware
- Easy to use. MapProjector says what it does, does what it says
The MapProjector with Google Maps is now available for $1.99 for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new MapProjector with Google Maps app version 3.5.0 has been updated on 2014-11-03. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
More Info: Find more info about MapProjector with Google Maps in EpIPhone Coders` Guild`s Official Website : http://www.chrysalisinitiative.com/ecg/MapProjector/
iOS MapProjector with Google Maps 3.5.0 Mobile
Crashes; Latest update not so good for me
I use this application every single day and my business partners and I have relied on it for the past year. LATLEY, WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED PROBLEMS WITH THE APP CRASHING UPON START UP. We open the app, but it fails to launch. it just sends the user back to the desktop. Removing our existing map files, deleting the app, reinstalling the app and then reinstalling our maps seems to cure it in the short term, until it fails again a couple days later. There is no topic in the discussion forum, no help line to call and no email address to send to for help. Seems like if you pay for an app, there should be SOME kind of support in place.
Also, with the latest update my pin marks have become semi-transparent and I can no longer establish the color on the first drop. I now have to open the pallet and choose a different color. This is much more inconvenient. If they are going to make this a feature that is fine but please make it adjustable in the settings.
When in working order, I find this application to be invaluable for establishing locations with addresses and notes. I just wish they`d put it back the way it was and provide a support avenue.
Related - Navigation - MapProjector with Google Maps 3.5.0
More in Navigation - for MapProjector with Google Maps iPhone
More by EpIPhone Coders` Guild - for MapProjector with Google Maps app ioS