Download Pages iPhone iPad iOS
Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. Itâ€™s the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad. Documents look stunning on the bright, vivid iPad display. And writing is a dream with the large onscreen keyboard. You can use Apple-designed templates and Multi-Touch gestures to lay out letters, flyers, brochures, reports, and more. With Pages for iPad, itâ€™s never been easier to create great-looking documents, all with the touch of a finger.
Pages has everything you need to create and share documents, including beautiful Apple-designed templates, easy-to-use formatting options, and advanced layout tools. Start with the perfect template and its matching styles. Or personalize your document using your choice of colors, fonts, and textures. Pages makes it easy to format your document. Style text, insert tabs, and set indents and margins with the streamlined style ruler. Use the Media Browser to add photos and videos from your Photos app. And make them look great with masks, shadows, reflections, and picture frames. You can resize, rotate, and move images around the page, and dynamic word wrapping automatically flows your text around them. Touch and tap to convert your document to multiple columns and insert tables to organize your data.
Click4more: Related apps pages
When your document is complete, show your work right on your iPad using full-screen view. You can also send your document to anyone via Mail, share it with iWork.com public beta, or export it and use iTunes File Sharing to move the file to your computer.
- Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates including cards, flyers, letters, and reports.
- Create and edit your document in widescreen with the large onscreen keyboard, the optional iPad Keyboard Dock, or a wireless keyboard.
- Easily format your documents including columns and dynamic word wrapping that flows text around images.
See a thumbnail preview of each page as you move through your document with the page navigator.
- Quickly add photos and videos from the Photos app with the Media Browser.
- Organize your data with intelligent charts and tables.
- Your documents are saved automatically every time you make a change.
- Use the Undo button to go back through your work â€” even the next time you open your document.
- View and edit existing documents by importing Pages â€™09 or Microsoft Word files from Mail attachments or the web.
- Share your work by exporting it to Pages â€™09, Microsoft Word, or PDF and sending it via Mail. Or publish to iWork.com public beta.
- Transfer documents between your Mac or PC and your iPad using File Sharing in iTunes.
The Pages is now available for $9.99 for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is available in multiple languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new Pages app version 1.6.1 has been updated on 2014-11-07. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPad. Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about Pages check developer Apple Inc.`s website : http://apple.com/ipad/features/pages.html
iOS Pages 1.6.1 Mobile
Ya done goofed
The update was certainly an improvement but there are still stability problems where the app will freeze, leaving you no option but to close it in the background with little or no chance of retrieving any of your progress. Obviously your "auto-save" feature is sub-par to say the least so just ADD A SAVE BUTTON! I`ve lost over 2 hour of work today because this app decided it just didn`t feel like working. That can`t happen for people who`s jobs depend on documents. Please fix this soon because it is a very useful app but it`s horribly unreliable!
DO NOT UPDATE
Pages worked perfectly fine for me before, but the new update that "fixes bugs" completely screwed up all of my documents and deleted several other very important documents. Hope the fix this glitch soon.
Needs Landscape Mode
I really like this app in every way, but it NEEDS to be able to do Landscape Mode!! Printing certificates, or anything you want to do in Landscape, has to be forwarded from an email and then maybe you can edit it in landscape. UN-COOL... Maybe you can also provide some templates in landscape mode, like you do in portrait mode.
Related - Productivity - Pages 1.6.1
More in Productivity - for Pages iPhone
More by Apple Inc. - for Pages app ioS