Download VZ Navigator iPhone iPad iOS
VZ Navigator – Turn-by-turn, voice-guided navigation with spoken street names and integrated local search. VZ Navigator`s traffic-aware routing and spoken incident alerts guide you to your destination without waiting in traffic.
Free download for maps and local search! Navigation requires purchase of a $4.99 monthly subscription from within the application - billed to your Verizon Wireless account.
Click4more: Related apps vz navigator
Supported on iPhone 4, USA only. Upgrades will be made available regularly. It is not supported on iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch or the iPad.
• Turn-by-turn navigation with automatic re-routing if you miss a turn.
• Voice guidance with spoken street names.
• Real-time traffic. Traffic alerts on your route warn you about incidents and delays along your route complete with detour capabilities.
• Low monthly price, billed right to your Verizon Wireless bill.
• Local search powered by Bing™. Search for millions of businesses, restaurants, ATMs, hotels, hospitals, theaters, airports and more.
• Check nearby gas prices sorted by distance and price.
• The latest NAVTEQ Maps; does not require downloads of expensive map data updates.
• View distance to destination, time to destination, speed and heading right on the navigation screen.
• Multitasking support; use other applications while navigating.
• Integrated with the Contacts application. Easily navigate to anyone’s address in your Contacts; save destinations as a favorite.
• Share a location with your friends and family via in-app email.
• Small application size. Compare our small application size to other 1 GB+ applications!
• No service fee version includes maps and local search.
You will be prompted to purchase the monthly navigation subscription when you try to navigate.
Subscriptions may be canceled from within the application (using “My Account”) or by calling Verizon Wireless customer support at *611.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The VZ Navigator is now available as a free download on Apple Store for both iPhone and iPad owners.The application is designed for use in English language. It weighs in at only 13.0 MB to download. It is highly advisable to have the latest app version installed so that you don`t miss out on the fresh new features and improvements. The current app version 184.108.40.206 has been released on 2014-11-01. The Apple Store includes a very useful feature that will check if your device and iOS version are both compatible with the app. Most iPhone and iPad are compatible. Here is the app`s compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and ix.Mac.MarketingName. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Bottom Line: For more information about VZ Navigator check developer Verizon Wireless IT`s website : http://vznavigator.com
iOS VZ Navigator 220.127.116.11 Mobile
Free, bait and switch
Says its free then downloaded it and they want to charge a monthly fee. I`ll be deleting this app, I already pay too much for this phone these types of things should be included without additional charges, very disappointed.
Nice way to trick old ladies
Thanks for tricking my mom, Verizon. You try to use it and punch in your number - and then BOOM, you`re being charged $5 a month for something that should absolutely be free for Verizon customers.
I`m a little disappointed in Apple for allowing this app to be sold in this manner. It`s my mom`s very first iPhone and I had convinced her that using the App Store was safe. The reason we choose iPhone`s over droids is to avoid crap sales like this.
I recently upgraded my phone from the Motorola Droid to the iPhone 4S. The only thing I miss is my free pre installed voice guided directions. If I want voice guided directions I have to pay for them. Siri is great for getting directions but they don`t talk. Please re evaluate and give us the free app we deserve.
Related - Navigation - VZ Navigator 18.104.22.168
More in Navigation - for VZ Navigator iPhone
More by Verizon Wireless IT - for VZ Navigator app ioS