Download Wikipanion iPhone iPad iOS
Accessing Wikipedia has never been faster and easier than with Wikipanion, designed for easy, search, navigation and display of Wikipedia entries. Streamline your browsing with history grouped by visit date, and bookmarking that not only bookmarks individual entries, but individual sections within an entry. Featuring intelligent features such as:
- Table of contents browser that knows where you are in the page
- Multiple search methods including Smart completion with entry preview, Google searching and a full text Wikipedia search
- Dual language searching and language switching (hiding languages you don't care about)
- Bookmark, including bookmarking individual sections of pages
- History, grouped by last visit date
- Full in-page searching
- Wiktionary dictionary term looking without leaving the current page
- Table based category browsing
- Interactive font resizing
- Image saving to the Photo library
- Ogg vorbis audio playback for dictionary pronunciations and other audio content available on Wikipedia
- Contextual knowledge for sending links to specific sections in a Wikipedia entry
- Easily turn on automatic focusing of the search field on launch
Tip: To scroll to the top of a Wikipedia entry, hit the title bar at the top of the iPhone's screen (this works in Safari too).
Second tip: Click into the search bar to cancel a page load request.
Click4more: Related apps wikipanion
See the Wikipanion web site for more details about all of the available features.
Wikipanion will always remain advertisement free.
If you are iPhone and iPad owner,you now can download Wikipanion for free from Apple Store. The application is available in multiple languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Singhalese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian. It weighs in at only 10MB to download. The new Wikipanion app version 126.96.36.199 has been updated on 2014-11-29. For ensuring consistency with the device you should take into account the following app compatibility information: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iPhone OS 2.0 or later.
More Info: Find more info about Wikipanion in Robert Chin`s Official Website : http://www.wikipanion.net
iOS Wikipanion 188.8.131.52 Mobile
Excellent reader app
Fabulous app for reading Wikipedia on your iPhone. Superior to the official Wiki reader app, e.g. large font support, cross linked with dictionary, and topic contents. I use it daily. Recommended.
Related - Reference - Wikipanion 184.108.40.206
More in Reference - for Wikipanion iPhone
More by Robert Chin - for Wikipanion app ioS